Cheap package holiday deals are a fantastic low cost ticket to your ideal destination. Look to book Ibiza holidays online for a cost efficient relaxing break in the sun.
Cheap package holiday deals ensure that the basics – including transfers, flights and accommodation – are covered. All that’s left for you to do is choose how to spruce up your serene stay.
1. Visit the Dalt Vila Medieval castle. Take sensible shoes and cross the drawbridge into the Castle of Ibiza. A grand landmark, positioned with importance at the peak of the ‘little mountain by the sea’.
2. Taste authentic Spanish fare at Restaurante El Viejo Gallo in San José. Originally opening its doors in 1959, this is a landmark restaurant offering an extensive menu wrapped up in 50 years of tradition.
3. Treat yourself at the infamous Hippy Markets. Get ready to be thrown back to the 60s. Held in Es Caná on Wednesdays and San Carlos on Saturdays.
4. Discover the Can Marça Caves of Puerto de San Miguel beach.
5. Take a trip to Es Vedra from Cala d'Hort. A picturesque island with sandy bays, fine fish restaurants, just a short boat ride from mainland Ibiza.
6. Ride the tourist train. Yes it’s cheesy, but it’s an easy, carefree way to take in the sights of the island.
7. Enjoy some adrenaline fuelled action at the Aguamar waterpark.
8. Dive into the deeps of Ibiza. Ibiza has tens of diving spots; one of the more recent additions is the Don Pedro wreck near to Ibiza port.
9. Find your Zen at one of Ibiza’s day spas. Spa Atzaro is a local favourite.
10.Bathe on the beautiful beaches. Cala Tarida is a 15 minute drive from San Antonio and is the most photographed beach on the island. Truly postcard perfect.
Book Ibiza holidays for the 2013 season now. Secure the best cheap package holiday deals as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.